Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures of Brigham

On Saturday they took Brigham out of the isolette because he is able to maintain his own body temperature. When he was in his box we were only able to hold him once a day but now we can hold him whenever we go and see him and he gets to wear clothes. He is still a little big for his premie clothes. He is doing well and gained an ounce so now he weighs three pounds and eleven ounces.






Brigham had jaundice and had to stay under the bili-lights for two days and wear the funny looking googles. He pulled the googles off every chance he could, he didn't like them covering his eyes.

1 comment:

Mickie and Matt said...

Hey Hey! I didnt know you had a blog! What do y'all want for dinner? I am supposed to make dinner for you guys this week... What do you like or not like and I can be your short order cook! Little Brigham is so small, oh my goodness he seems like a little trooper though. When will I be able to meet him?
P.S. I'll exchange dinner for our plate back haha I didnt have any paper plates.
CONGRATS!!!