Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brigham is home!!!

Brigham got to come home today. The doctor called us on Saturday morning and said that he would be able to come home Sunday or Monday depending on how well he took his feedings that day. He did really well and they took the feeding tube out and now he is home. It seems really weird, no more long drives to the hospital or holding him with a bunch of wires connected to him. It is kind of scary because he is so small, he weighs four pounds six ounces. Since he was under five pounds he had to ride in the car bed, which is a car seat for a baby. It looks like a bed so Brigham got to lay down the whole way home. We are so excited he is home but I know I am going to be so worried for the next couple of days that I probably won't get much sleep, oh well I am glad he is home. Thanks for everyone's prayers, they were much appreciated.

3 comments:

Tonii said...

That is so amazing!!! What a little miracle he is. You MUST let me know what I can do to help, do you need anything?? I will call you today, we are finding out if we are having a boy or a girl this afternoon :)

Miller Fam said...

Welcome Home Brigham! When you need a break, meal, nap, whatever ... give me a call! Tell Brigham that he's going to have some FUN neighbors to play with next year. That's right Tonii and I are both having *BOYS!* Hooray! See you soon!

Jessica Adams said...

Hey, Em, this is Jessica Adams.
I am glad I found your blog! I didn't know you had one until Randy mentioned it today and then I forgot to ask you about it!

I'm excited to see Brigham when he gets to come out!